Tristania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine

2 posters

Go down

Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine Empty Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine

Post by Talantless Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:09 am

Hi Mary! What's up?
Hi, thanks, everything is alright!

How far are you with the recording of the new album?
Hmm..we are still working . We don't start recording yet, but the material which we wrote is very promising.

How do you feel beeing the part of the very popular music band?
I'm now in Tristania and it's great!

How did you become the member of the band?
I've sent them a demo and they contacted me and invited to Stavanger for audition. I went there and now I'm the part of the band.

Did you have to move to Norway? Was it a hard decision?
I didnt't have to move. I've decided to make it 'cause I love to know and meet new cultures, learn new languages. I just love new experiences, so it wasn't the hard decision and my moving will be good for the new album of Tristania.

You're not the new face on the metal scene, you were the vocalist in Reel Fiction and Alight...
I'm satisfied with my cooperation with these bands. In both cases I've decided to go on! I'm sure that they can exist without me

Tell us about your beginnings with singing. Who is your main inspiration?
I've started singing when I was a little child. I always dreamt about becoming the rock star! (laught) Probably I was in the group of people borning for music. I was inspired by lots of artists, but I think the most important inspiration were my own experiences...

What are you listening last days at home?

Oh, everything! It depends on my mood. I'm not in only in pop, rap and reggae music, but maybe I will love them next summer! (laugh)

The ex- vocalist of Tristania, Vibeke, has the loyal group of fans. Are you afraid the reaction of her fans?
(laugh)You think that the new album will be the defeat, don't you?

(laugh)No, why do you think so?

(laugh)You know...I'm not intrested in it. I will do my best singing on the new album and the people will hear the differences between us, but I'm sure that the future of Tristania will be better (laugh)

Do you know that your video- presentation on youtube.com was watched 40 000 times in two months? It's the better result than the other official music videos of Tristania have.

Really? I didn't know. I don't have free time for watching things like that. I'm a very busy person last days, but I like it.

Recently Megadeath recorded the new version of their hit song "A Tout Le Monde" together with the vocalist of Lacuna Coil. Would you like to record any classic song with the legend of rock or metal music?

I like working with the various artists. It's a hard question, but I would like to try singing "Back In Black" with AC/DC or "Burn" with Deep Purple (laugh). Yes, I've thought first about these artists.

The rock and metal music scene is dominated by the guys. What do you think, why so few women are decided to play or sing metal music?
I don't know. For me sex is not signifficant and I use my music as the tool which create my freedom.

Can you recommend some playing girls?
Last year I saw the Norwegian band, Animal Alpha. I think that their vocalist is one of the best I've ever heard. I saw them on Wacken last year. Truly, I was shocked!

Thank you for the interview, what can I wish you for the future?

For sure the better weather in Norway!
Talantless
Talantless
President M. Sweetness
President M. Sweetness

Female
Number of posts : 1230
Humor : I get amuse very easy
Member points :
Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine Empty Re: Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine

Post by PaleEnchantress Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 pm

she seems friendly
PaleEnchantress
PaleEnchantress
Angellore
Angellore

Female
Number of posts : 541
Humor : my soul feels cold and my heart is tired
Member points :
Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine Empty Re: Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine

Post by Talantless Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:06 am

I gotta say Tristania was the last band I expected Mariangela to join.
Talantless
Talantless
President M. Sweetness
President M. Sweetness

Female
Member points :
Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleEnchantress Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:03 pm

really?
PaleEnchantress
PaleEnchantress
Angellore
Angellore

Female
Number of posts : 541
Humor : my soul feels cold and my heart is tired
Member points :
Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Interview with Mary From Hard Rocker Magazine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Talantless Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:25 am

Yes really!
Talantless
Talantless
President M. Sweetness
President M. Sweetness

Female
Member points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down